Wednesday 4 July 2018

What causes chest pain and vomiting?


Chest pain and vomiting can have a variety of causes, which are different in adults and children. Reasons can include digestive and abdominal issues, such as acid reflux or an ulcer. Sometimes, a heart problem causes the symptoms in adults.
This article will explore the potential causes of chest pain and vomiting. Some of the causes are harmless, while others can be more serious.

Causes
Common causes of chest pain and vomiting include:
gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
peptic ulcer
panic attacks
anxiety
heart attack
GERD is a disorder of the digestive system that causes symptoms including acid indigestionheartburn, chest pain, and vomiting. People can usually manage GERD with medication and dietary changes.
Peptic ulcers develop on the lining of the stomach. They can be very painful, and symptoms include vomiting and a burning-type pain in the chest. Treatment includes medication, but sometimes surgery is necessary.
Panic attacks can be frightening, and symptoms can include feelings of tightness and pain in the chest. Stress and anxiety are leading contributors to panic attacks, so finding ways to reduce stress can help alleviate the symptoms.
Making some lifestyle changes can help address anxiety and panic attacks. People should also speak to a doctor about treatment.
Reducing stimulants, such as coffee, as well as introducing meditation and mindfulness may also help alleviate stress.
Anyone who is experiencing chest pain and vomiting should visit a doctor for a diagnosis.

Could it be a heart attack?
Sometimes chest pain and nausea can be symptoms of a heart attack.
It is important to know that women and men can present with different symptoms.
Common symptoms of a heart attack include:
mild chest pain and discomfort that builds up slowly
chest pain or discomfort
upper body discomfort
shortness of breath
nausea or vomiting
sudden dizziness
breaking out into a cold sweat
unusual tiredness
According to the American Heart Association, women are more likely than men to experience the following:
shortness of breath
nausea
vomiting
pain in the back, shoulders, and jaw
Heart attacks require immediate medical assistance. If someone suspects they are having a heart attack, or are with a person who is experiencing one, they should call the emergency services immediately.

Heart attack diagnosis
A heart attack is when a person experiences a blockage in one or more of the coronary arteries. This blockage prevents oxygenated blood and nutrients getting to heart tissue and muscle, which can cause them to die.
A doctor can diagnose a heart attack with an electrocardiogram (EKG test) or coronary angiography. If the tests detect an irregular rhythm, it might indicate a heart problem.
Sometimes, doctors will do a blood test to diagnose a heart attack.



1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete